Thank you to our Morse Johnson Society sponsor.
The Playhouse in the Park has developed a strong legacy of artistic excellence since our founding in 1960. Now in our 59th season, the Playhouse's future shines bright indeed—thanks to the foresight and generosity of some very special friends. These individuals and families have made a future commitment to the Playhouse through their estate plans.
The Playhouse recognizes their support through our Morse Johnson Society. Each year, members of the Morse Johnson Society:
- Gather with other members for a special dinner featuring a guest artist
- Receive invitations to attend special events for Playhouse donors
- Have their names listed on our Morse Johnson Society Donor Wall, located in the Otto M. Budig Lobby, and in our playbills throughout the season
We are also happy to honor requests for those who wish to remain anonymous.
Please contact Rachel Kirley at 513-977-2084 or email@example.com for more information.
Legal Name: Cincinnati Playhouse in the Park
Address: 962 Mt. Adams Circle, Cincinnati OH 45202
Federal Tax ID Number: 31-0624790
Stock Transfer Information
When making a stock transfer, please have your broker indicate the name of the donor, the name and number of shares being transferred, and the purpose for which the donation is being made (annual fund, endowment, special gift, etc). Our account representative can be reached at (513) 621-4612, Ext. 540.
- Charles Schwab, DTC#0164, code 40
- Account Name: Cincinnati Playhouse in the Park
- Account Number: #4116-2266